Saturday 3 November 2012

I might be lactose intolerant. Which may work to my advantage. Also I have stopped binging but im still eating to much I have about 2 normal size meals a day maybe alittle larger but not by much.sometime ill have some left over candy but that is stoping cause it is chocolate and is making me sick. I dont know my weight but I dont think I have lost. This week im going to try and move down to one normal meal and one small one. Oh and my jaw hurts to much to eat so I dont eat my food as fast(it really takes about a hour). That makes me feel fuller sooner. Im having a lot of trouble sleeping though so have found no energy to work out. Im a fatty. And I might be getting sick so poo there. I dont think ill lose more the 10 pounds by thanks giving so im sad about that. And the reward is in the trash cause my mother got me a bra so we will do pants for the reward. Considering my other ones are getting a tad bit baggy that might be a better idea. If I see my cousin on new year I want to have lost alot of weight to rub it in her face so by Christmas(yule for me but somepeople dont know pagan holidays) I want to be max of 140 preferably 130 and 120 is my hope but it might not happen so I wont get my hopes up. Sorry this is really random and all.over the place >.< that is what my brain is like right now. Oh and I spent over half of my paycheck in less then a week. So 40 of whats left will be saved if I lose the ten the other is for gas money -.-. Im so broke its sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment