Sunday 9 September 2012

hello againg

So I kinda ate whatever the past few days. But I have been fasting during the week. So whenever I eat it hurts my tummy even if it is alittle. So any "bing" wont be to big. I plan to fast Monday to Friday this week. I want to do Sundays too but it was pagan pride so I ate alittle. Anyways. I am going to try and only eat on Saturdays for family night. N broke up with his girlfriend. So I emailed him. I still kinda like him alot a bit. Just talking really I am not going to flirt. Mainly because my heart is kinda falling for alot of guys right now. Its really causing a few panic attacks. Not used to this. I can think of atleast four off the top of my head. Nop make that five. Ya. Also im braking out really.bad! Worst brake out in my life. Dont.think.i have lost much 5 pounds maybe. Ill weight in on Friday at the end of the fast and let ya know. Well got school tomorrow. Night

No comments:

Post a Comment